This gated and secluded property is the ultimate getaway with beautifully landscaped gardens, vine-wrapped pergolas by the pool, and unforgettable views of the Sonoma and Mayacamas mountains.
Located in Lovall Valley Loop - Napa, CA
Lovall Valley Loop is an exclusive, true Napa valley, nestled 1000’ feet above both the Sonoma and Napa valleys at the southern-most point of the Mayacamas Mountains. Accessible through 8th Street East in Sonoma, avoiding traffic on CA-121 and CA-29 and making the ride easily accessible to San Francisco, the Peninsula, Eastbay and Marin residents.
From the Very Beginning...
This virgin property has always been organic and biodynamic. No glyphosates are used anywhere on the property, ensuring nutritious and vital "garden to table" vegetables and fruits for your family.
• Solar-powered with battery backup
• One-thousand-gallon propane generator
• Biodynamic 45 fruit and citrus trees
• Biodynamic 20 raised bed vegetable garden
• Renters can help plant the garden in Spring
• Designed under the guidance of the inventor of the original LED
Estate Historic Decor:
A once in a lifetime shipment of Biblical Jerusalem stone from the old city of Jerusalem laid in every bathroom throughout the house.
This feature brings undefinable zen to your morning as you walk barefoot across the stone that was laid over 2,000 years ago.
Estate Best Features:
• Sleeps 10-12
• Located directly on the Loop, a 2.5-mile valley floor paved loop that's ideal for taking walks
• Indoor-outdoor lifestyle with sliding glass doors leading directly from the bedroom to private decks
• Gated entry
• Volcanic artisanal well water
• 5-acre farm
• Soundproof media room for 10 or more
Lovall Valley Luxury Kitchen
The secret to family-friendly kitchens is that it brings everyone together. Our kitchen is perfect for hosting cooking parties.
• 50’ x 30’ great room with 23’ vaulted ceilings
• JURA coffee and espresso machine
• Kitchen counter seating for 6
• Dining room table seating for 14
• Wolf range
• Thermador oven
• Warming drawer and microwave
• Counter prep space for 12
• Two side-by-side sinks
• Instant hot water dispenser
• Subzero 48” refrigerator freezer
• Two Subzero refrigerator drawers for children to access cold drinks
• Subzero wine cooler
• Two Fisher Paykel dish drawer
• Bosch dishwasher
• “Secret Room” Library Pantry with hidden panel sliding door
Feel At Home In Pure Paradise...
A roaring fire on a cool evening is one of the most memorable parts of an outdoor evening. Gather around with family and friends in our beautiful loggia after a long day of exploring.
Bonus rooms and Details:
• Soundproofed media room for 10+
• Mirrored Yoga Room that can accommodate 4 people
• Office with deck to pool
• 3 washer/dryers on property
• Outdoor jungle shower in pool house
• Skylights in every room for natural light and to reduce carbon footprint
• Gas fireplace in Great Room, Master BR, and on Loggia
• Pool and game table in Great Room
• Gas fire pit located next to pool
• Full gym with strength and cardio equipment
Lovall Valley Luxury Bedrooms
Let waking up be a perfect and slow transition, leaving you feeling refreshed and awake for the day.
Main House Bedrooms:
• Master Bedroom has two queen beds fitted seamlessly for the best night of sleep. Imagine, a queen bed to yourself and a queen bed for your partner. The bedroom wing was designed specifically to accommodate this feature. Master BR includes sweeping valley views, a master bath with steam shower, Japanese soaking tub, and outside shower
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed, ensuite bathroom, sweeping valley views and a deck surrounded by lemon trees
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed, ensuite bathroom, access to loggia and valley views
• Bedroom 4: Located in the guest wing, king bed with bathroom, deck to the pool area (perfect for grandparents or visitors)
Guest cottage house:
• Full guest house with king bed
• Galley kitchen
• Large bathroom and valley sweeping-views
• Large dining deck outside, overlooks all of Lovall Valley
• Additional beds available if needed (will fit in bedroom)
• Washer and dryer on-site
> In order to prevent wildfires, we ask all our guests to refrain from the following: making campfires, using briquette barbecues, improperly disposing of cigarette butts, and fireworks (including "safe and sane" fireworks)
> Please note that if severe fire conditions exist, Utility Companies may act preventatively and loss of power can occur, sometimes lasting for days at a time. As noted, there are two backup systems in place, but the internet will be lost.
> Weekly housekeeping included
> Weekly gardener available for your special projects
Sarkissian Bullock Team
© 2020 Lovall Valley Luxury | Made With SpotOn